We are pleased to announce that starting with our September meeting we will be changing our venue from Redds to the Famous Segovia Restaurant which received The Award of Distinction by Zagats and was Voted The Best Spanish/Portuguese Restaurant in all of North Jersey. It is located at 645 Washington Ave. Carlstadt, NJ just behind The Met Life Stadium with ample parking. The price will stay the same at $25.00 per person for all you can eat and will be served Family Style not a Buffet. The first meeting will be held on Wednesday September 18th at 7:00 pm
The menu will be:
- Penne with Vodka sauce
- Chicken Marsala
- Roasted Pork Loin- slow roasted with peppers and onions
- Paella Marinera- traditional seafood mixture cooked in safron rice
- Tea, Coffee and Flan for Dessert
Please show your support and make an effort to attend so we can start our new season off with a large attendance. See You Then
President William Provost
- NJFOP announces 2019 Legislative endorsements
- Two NJFOP members honored with International Chiefs of Police award…Chief Kevin Carey and Lt. William Walsh!
- NJFOP President joins President Trump in the Rose Garden for 9/11 bill signing
- Gov signs Canzanella bill!
- National FOP President nominated at ATF Director